Dive In! Yoga for Creative Living
A fantastic opportunity to grow and express yourself creatively in and through Yoga! Through mind, body, and spirit we will open and expand your unique creativity. We are a Yoga Alliance registered school.
- Posture Playground-Advanced Training in Knowledge and History of Asana
- Meditation Tools and Techniques
- Developing a Seasonal Yoga Practice
- Assisting, working with injuries
- Asana and Subtle Body Anatomy Asana and the Chakras
- Yoga Philosophy
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Further introduction to Sanskrit
- Leading Yoga Nidra and Advanced Meditations
- Chakra awareness
- Yoga and Private Coaching
- Yoga Practices for Balancing the Doshas
- Ayurveda for Personal Care
- Kitchen Medicine
- Intuitive promptings
- Freestyle writing, painting, and drawing
- Sensory inspiration (see, touch, smell, hear, and taste)
Email support, inspiration, guidance available through the month.
What to Expect
- to develop confidence in verbal instruction, adjustments, and to find your authentic voice.
- to gain experience and confidence in sequencing.
- to confidently teach meditation and pranayama
- to adapt teachings to all populations, making appropriate modifications
- to incorporate introductory principles of Ayurveda into your daily life, personal practice and teaching
- to deepen your understanding with further study in yoga philosophy
- to develop a personal niche and gain insight into the business of yoga
I’m nearing the end of my 200-hour yoga teacher training with Trailhead, and it has been the most amazing experience beyond my expectations. I had been practicing yoga a few years prior to enrolling and wasn’t sure what to expect but was pleasantly surprised to find that we were learning much more than just teaching postures. We dove deep into yoga philosophy, history, nutrition, anatomy, and much more. Justina brought in many guest teachers that specialized in different types of yoga ( prenatal, yoga for diabetes, Iyengar, supported yoga, etc..). I will be graduating having learned far more than I paid for, and bonds with the other students that will last a lifetime, so thank you Trailhead and Justina! It’s been an amazing journey. KM
I will complete the 200-hour teacher training in the next month, and continue to be impressed with Trailhead’s commitment to developing its students. The depth in the philosophy, anatomy, and asana curriculum have enriched the program and provided great rigor. I have felt supported by Justina and the Trailhead staff in this endeavor, and have had multiple development opportunities. Though I recognize how much I still have to learn and grow as a teacher, I feel the preparation Trailhead provided me far exceeded my expectations. As another lovely bonus, our group of teachers in training has formed a strong, supportive bond. Justina also is generous in her time and spirit with us. I am excited to move forward with my certification, yet will dearly miss our training weekends. This program would benefit not only the aspiring teacher but also students wishing to gain a deeper understanding of yogic philosophy and “the journey within. AS
As a graduate of the Trailhead 300-Hour Teacher Training Program, you will have the credentials to register your 300-hour certificate with Yoga Alliance. You will also have a deeper understanding of how to present meditation, pranayama, yoga philosophy, anatomy, and asana to your students.
- Completion of Online Anatomy Course
- Karma class-teaching for a local community organizations
- Class observation and report
- Research paper and presentation
Classes meet Friday 5:30-8:30 pm and Saturday 8:30 am-5:30 pm for 24 months.
This schedule is subject to change
2020 Teacher Training Fee Schedule
Option 1: $3500 full tuition
Option 2: $155 per month
- $1860 per year, $3720 in total payments
- This is a yearly contract option payable monthly. Please read the requirements and obligations on the enrollment agreement.
Tuition does not include the price of books or elective courses.