- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Please refrain from chewing gum or wearing perfume.
- Since the practice is physical, it is best to practice on an empty stomach. Meals should be consumed at least 2 hours prior to class; snacks at least 1 hour.
- No food or open containers are allowed in the studio.
- We encourage students to bring their own yoga mat; however, loaner mats are available at
- You may bring a water bottle and hand towel. All other props are provided.
- Restrooms are available that may be used as a changing space.
- Please silence mobile devices upon entering Trailhead, turn off mobile devices during classes.
- Arrive a few minutes prior to the start of class to allow plenty of time to check-in.
- New Students are required to sign a waiver prior to participating in their first class, arrive a few minutes early, or you may download a PDF version of our waiver to fill out prior to coming to Trailhead. STUDENT WAIVER FORM
- If you arrive late for a yoga class, please wait in the lobby for a minimum of 5 minutes while the instructor is centering the students. You may join class after centering is complete.
- Please wait until students have exited the classroom before entering for the next class.
- Please keep conversation low when another class is in session.
- Remove shoes prior to entering the studio.
- At the close of the class, please replace all props to the place and presentation in which you found them.
- Wipe down studio mats prior to putting away, cleaner is provided.
Special Conditions & Injuries
Anyone with series medical conditions or injuries should consult a doctor prior to participating in a yoga. Trailhead classes offer a therapeutic practice and we encourage you to listen to your body, using the appropriate modifications. It is your responsibility to inform the instructor if you are pregnant or have any injuries prior to the start of class.
Young Student Policy
Any student under 18 years of age must have a parent or guardian’s signature on the waiver.
Our classes are designed for students 16 years of age and older. Students under 16 years of age may attend classes when a parent or guardian is in attendance for the same class providing they want to attend the class and participate. We offer children and teen/student prices Any exceptions to these policies must be addressed with management prior to class.
Your privacy is very important to us. Any personal information you choose to give us will only be used to help us provide you with the highest quality services, products, and support.
We will never share your personal or financial information with any other party. We do not share bank or credit card information with any outside parties.